Thursday 18 October 2012

PROJECT 2 FINAL SUBMISIION

For this assignment, I continuously  using the first model concept, the breaking form. For the project 2 ,the  external of the house looks like a glass house was hit by 5 stone and they live together. I have used 2 materials which are glass and stone, the most area of my building is made of glass because I prefer to put the house where the surrounding is trees and grass, close the nature. And for my clients is designer, light house make people feel good and close to nature maybe is easier to get the idea than in city somewhere are noisy. Because of the most area made by glass, I built a small space which looks like hang on the ceiling. The small room was made by the concrete and the only use for the small room is have a rest so there are no desks and chairs.

 

 






 
 
2 posters
 

 
 
 
house in environment
 



 
 
 animations
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home